Tuesday 10 February 2015

MY GUILTY PLEASURES




Guilty pleasures. We all have them but very rarely do we actually think about them and share them with the world. I noticed a few Bloggers and YouTubers do this little tag and I thought I would join in and share some of my own!

Listening to McFly for hours on end // Eating Nutella straight from the jar with a spoon // watching endless romantic comedy films with a cup of tea and a blanket // Searching the 'Pug' hash-tag on Intagram and scrolling for hours (Too. Darn. Cute) // Spending my days off from work watching endless F.R.I.E.N.D.S re-runs on Comedy Central // Spooning // Binge watching old YouTube videos from my subscriptions // Late night cinema showings // Dunking chocolate digestives in tea // Eating cookie dough from the bowl/ eating warm cookies (heart eye emoji)

I hope you liked discovering some of my guilty pleasures and I'd love to hear some of yours yours in the comments below!
Shannon x

4 comments :

  1. Love this post! I also have a puppy stalking habit but mine is with Frenchies... It's out of control x

    www.vanillabeautyx.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's too hard not to do! They're too cute ha!x

      Delete
  2. I have to agree with listening to McFly for hours on end! :) My guilty pleasure is ben and jerry's cookie dough ice cream! I could eat it all night long :) Rebecca // rebeccamariee.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yummy! I think my favourite Ben and Jerry's flavour is phish food! I'm too much of a chocoholic to say any other flavour!

      Delete